EVENT DATE(S):May 27, June 25, July 23, August 27
5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
We went a little thirsty in 2020 – but Brew at the Zoo is back, and we’re pretty hoppy to be here!
We’re back on draft with the Brew Atlanta has come to love for more than 12 years – with a few changes on tap for this year only.
Member $60 | Non-Member $65
Capacity is limited for both Member and non-Member reservations.
What’s back by popular demand?
- Beer tasting featuring some of Atlanta’s favorite breweries
- Live music: We won’t feature a headline act this year, but are looking forward to some more intimate grooves.
- Free carousel and Zoo train rides
- Amazing wildlife: More than 1,000 animals from around the world, including giant pandas and one of the largest populations of great apes in North America. Don’t miss the new African Savanna – yes, you missed it when you missed Brew last year – featuring elephants, giraffes, zebras, ostriches, warthogs, meerkats, and southern white rhino.
What’s a little different?
- Four chances to attend this summer, with smaller festivals at limited capacities in May through August – so if you’re a Brew veteran, you know that also means shorter lines!
- An open-air affair: 2021 Brew events will take place exclusively on the Zoo’s outdoor pathways, so save those dance moves for 2022 (you’ve got a whole year to practice)!
COVID-19 note: As part of our commitment to the continued well-being of our guests, team members and the animals in our care, and in ongoing efforts to assist our community in preventing the spread of COVID-19, the following protocols and procedures will be implemented for a safe and fun event.
- We have transitioned to a timed ticketing system to limit the number of guests who are inside the Zoo at any given time.
- Face masks are strongly recommended when not drinking or eating.
- Hand sanitizing stations available throughout the Zoo.
Last modified: May 17, 2021